segunda-feira, janeiro 09, 2006




Your Cloud


where the river cross
crosses the lake where the words jump off my pen and into your pages do you think just like that you can divide this
you as yours me as mine to before we were us
if the rain has to separate from itself does it say "pick out your cloud?"
pick out your cloud

if there is a horizontal line that runs from the map off your body straight
through the land shooting up right through my heart

will this horizontal line when asked know how to find where you end where I BEGIN
"pick out your cloud"

how light can play and form a ring of rain that can change bows into arrows
(i found a thrill)
who we were isn't lost before we were us indigo in his own blue always knew this if the rain has to separate from itself does it say
pick out your cloud

TORI AMOS

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

shooting up right through my heart
...é assim que isto está.
from the choir girl :)